a. For Nursery to VIII
Admission to Nursery to class VIII will be given on “FIRST COME FIRST SERVE” basis till the number of available seats gets filled.
b. Admission to Class IX to XI
Admission to these classes will depend on availability of seats and clearing of Entrance Examination conducted by the School.
Good command over English Language.
Preference will be given to the Transfer cases from other cities.
c. For Withdrawal
Parents desirous of withdrawing their children should apply in writing giving specific reasons within 7 days of declaration of Result of the Final Term. Submission of withdrawal Application later than 7 days shall result in payment of the Annual charges and fees of the Ist installment of the new session.
- Children withdrawn in the middle of a session will be issued Transfer Certificate only if the fee for the current installment is paid and “No Dues certificate” is obtained from the concerned Department.
- The fee defaulters will be dealt seriously if the dues are not received up to the last day of the installment and up to the very first reminder letter of the school. THE NAME OF THE CHILD WILL BE STRUCK OFF FROM THE ON ROLL. Readmission, than, will be at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Those parents who are not willing to continue their wards in the school in the Next Academic session should deposit the complete fee latest by as per last day of fee schedule of the current session at the school office.
GOLDEN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Ms. Reena Khurana
- The school does not bear any responsibility for a child getting hurt while playing during school hours. However, prompt medical attention will be provided for which the parents have to bear the expenses.
- Private tuitions are strictly prohibited except in very special cases, after obtaining written permission from the Principal.
- At times the school has to be closed due to unavoidable and unforeseen reason, if a Review or Examination has been planned on that day, the concerned test or examination shall be held on the working day following the last test of examination held.
- Parents are requested to label each and every article brought by the child so that he/she can easily identify her belongings.
- Your child is not allowed to participate in commercial activity (collection of money, gifts) with any school staff for any reason, unless authorized by the Principal in writing.
- Your child should wear specified school uniform on all working days and for all school functions.
- You should study the report/remarks for the child given in the handbook with care and take note of the remark seriously.
- The children are expected to wear neat and clean uniform.
- Nail polishes are not allowed. Nails should be clipped from time to time.
- The hair must be well combed and tied.
- The parents should update the school about the well being of their child by filling the Health Form in the hand book.
- Student should take bath every day; apply proper moisturizing cream or oil to the body to keep their skin soft and free from cracks and rashes.
- Student should not attend school when suffering from any infectious disease, till the disease is cured completely.
- Costly ornaments are prohibited in the school. Simple watches are allowed to be worn from class V onwards.
The school bus routes and timings will be informed in advance. Any change in the bus timings will be notified.
- The students are expected to follow instructions of the teachers, the driver and the conductor while traveling. Change of routes will not be allowed. In exceptional cases prior permission must be taken.
- In case of the change of residence, it should be reported to the school office in writing.
- Students using school bus will maintain discipline in the bus. Parents should not have any transaction/ physical fight with the bus staff.
- If the school buses are not sent on their round to pick up the children from their bus stops, please take it that the school is closed due to unforeseen circumstances
- Any child below class V will not be dropped if there is no person to receive him or her at the stop and will be brought back to school from where the parent will have to pick him or her up. The driver has instructions to wait only for two minutes while dropping your child home.
- If the child is picked up by someone other than the parent then an authority letter should be sent with the person.
- Those traveling by their own conveyance will have to produce their gate pass before entering the school premises.
One of the most important aspects of education is discipline which should eventually be internalized. Education leads one to become Self Disciplined which is an ability to get yourself to take right action regardless of your emotional state or of fear. An individual with such self control will surely be able to take charge of the duties and responsibilities and be successful and happy in life. Our core curriculum is designed to reach this goal. There is NO PUNISHMENT in our school. We help the students by talking to them to find the reason for incorrect action and speech. Kindly be sure your ward does not carry any electronic gadget such as mobiles to school.
Class Nursery, KG I ,KG II, I,II, III 9.30 am to 3.00 pm
CLASS NURSERY – CLASS III shall have 5 working days. Saturdays and Sundays will be off for them Class IV, V VI, VII, VIII, IX, X ,XI , XII 7.20 am to 1:30 pm
On Saturday Class IV, V VI, VII, VIII, IX, X ,XI , XII 7.20am to 12 noon
Director - 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. (Wednesday and Saturday) (With prior Appointment)
Principal - 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday to Saturday (With prior Appointment)
Accounts Office - 9.a.m. to 2. p.m.
Lunch Facility is optional. The school provides mid day meals which are vegetarian for all those who opt for it. The student should ensure that they wash their hands before the meals.